Friday, March 11, 2016

My experiences with idiot box

Last few days I had some free time...I was thoroughly board and alone at home and didn't feel like doing any house work or anything else....so watched some pakistani dramas on youtube (ofcourse by fast Forwording)....now I am feeling like my mind is filled with garbage....I am irritated with myself for wasting my time....I don't even want to look at the idiot box anymore.
Some conclusions from this experience:-

1. Whoever has  given this name idiot box to tv, is the most sane person.

2. I am glad we don't have cable and it's best for family.

3. Every day I can spend more time with my girls after they come back from school because our television does not have the cable virus.

3. Books are always a better choice then watching anything.

4. Any hobby makes you refreshed and spending time infront of screen makes you tired.

5. Sleeping can be a better option if you don't want to do anything else.

6. If used wisely and in moderation internet is better than brain less TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment