Friday, February 17, 2017
Friday, March 11, 2016
Last few days I had some free time...I was thoroughly board and alone at home and didn't feel like doing any house work or anything else....so watched some pakistani dramas on youtube (ofcourse by fast Forwording)....now I am feeling like my mind is filled with garbage....I am irritated with myself for wasting my time....I don't even want to look at the idiot box anymore.
Some conclusions from this experience:-
1. Whoever has given this name idiot box to tv, is the most sane person.
2. I am glad we don't have cable and it's best for family.
3. Every day I can spend more time with my girls after they come back from school because our television does not have the cable virus.
3. Books are always a better choice then watching anything.
4. Any hobby makes you refreshed and spending time infront of screen makes you tired.
5. Sleeping can be a better option if you don't want to do anything else.
6. If used wisely and in moderation internet is better than brain less TV shows.
Sunday, December 27, 2015
Chennaites went through a very different and difficult phase this December. Rains and floods that broke all the records of last century has effected everybody's life in some or the other way. We had to go to Bangalore and we didn't have anything to do there so I tried to use this time in reading. Here are the books I read this month:
Many lives many masters by Brian L. Weiss
Chinese cinderella by Adeline yen mah
Falling leaves by Adeline yen mah
Time traveler's wife by audrey niffenegger
Her fearful symmetry by audrey niffenegger
The magic of the lost temple by sudha murty
बेबाक - कंचन पंत
तीन रोज़ इश्क - पूजा उपाध्याय
धूप के आईने में - किशोर चौधरी
पुखराज - गुलज़ार
मनीषा कुलश्रेष्ठ की कहानियां हिंदी नेस्ट पर